There are many good stockist of the Raspberry Pi. I recently shopped around for a starter kit as I needed a second Pi with all the accessories to develop my Pi project for school.
i was very impressed with the kit from Maplin priced at £79.99. This is very comparable to buying each of the components separately.
The kit included the following:
• Raspberry PI Model B
• 4GB Class 6 Transcend SD Car (Pre-loaded with the latest pre-approved OS)
• Mains Powered 4 Port USB Hub (Increases the number of available ports to 5)
• N150 Wi-Fi USB Nano Dongle
• USB Keyboard
• USB Optical 3-Button Scroll Mouse
• 1.5m USB A to Micro B Cable with Gold-Plated Connectors
• 1.5m HDMI A to HDMI A Cable with Gold-Plated Connectors (To connect your Raspberry Pi to your HD TV/Monitor)