Things to do with a Unicorn Hat
Introducing the Unicorn Camera.
Combining the Raspberry Pi camera running a simple time-lapse program and the Unicorn Hat I made a very simple camera with flash function.
The display shows you:
- How many frames you have selected
- The status of the flash (on or off)
- A warning before the sequence starts
- The frame number after each photo
- Confirmation that the sequence has ended
The code for the project can be found here on github
The scrolling text will require the UnicornHat Scrolling text code from https://github.com/topshed/UnicornHatScroll
The code is customisable to vary the number of frames and the interval between each frame.
You must create a folder in your
/home/pi directory called
I have set the hat brightness at 0.4 for both safety and power reasons.